Saturday, November 21, 2009

Twilight Saga:New Moon movie : The Best!!!

I just watched the new movie of the Twilight Saga....New Moon..it was the great...Although, there were some parts in th book where they didn't put in the movie anymore and there were some lines which were added as knock-out punch-lines..

Note: You will always see some 6-pack abs in this movie from Jacob's , to the pack's, and of course to Edward's...

New Moon was a little different from the first movie...
  • The background music, when it comes to the thrilling part in the movie, was not really giving any suspense..but it somehow worked..

  • The new movie soundtrack was not from Muse, but Death Cab for Cutie is also nice...since Stephanie Meyer is such a big fan of Muse..the band is still in the movie's soundtrack album

and Dakota Fanning merely just had a cameo role in the movie..

I tell you, you have to watch the movie...But I suggest you read the book first before watching the movie..


Twilight:New Moon

Rating: 4.5/5 moons

No comments:

Post a Comment